Try a pumpkin pie recipe. Decorate with cream cheese frosting for a big dog party hit like these yummy dog cupcakes made by Denise Trujillo in the Facebook group "Homemade Dog Treats".
|Cupcakes for dogs|
- Basic dog cake recipe
- 1/3 cup fresh or canned pumpkin (do not use pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- Add the pumpkin and cinnamon into the mix. Stir until well-mixed by hand.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick or fork stuck in the center comes out clean.