- Precook chicken breasts in the oven or microwave.
- Let cool.
- Using a sharp long knife and cutting board, slice the breasts very thin.
- Tub a little ginger or cinnamon on the breats.
- Dehydrate the chicken for about 12 hours
The next suggestion comes from Kimbra's K9 Crunchies based in Eagle Point, Oregon.
- Freeze chicken breasts.
- Slice them into think strips using an electric slicer.
|Chef's Choice electric slicer|
|Deni electric food slicer|
Zelda says that if you decide you want to make dog jerky using tongue, be sure to wear rubber gloves and hold your nose. However, it is definitely worth the effort in the end.
Do you have a question about a particular product? Write your question in the comment box and we will get an answer for you from one of our dog treat business community members.