Try this simple macaroon recipe for dogs (or macaron recipe) shared by Sue Hughes.
|Macaroon recipe for dogs|
- Parchment lined baking sheet
- Egg whites
- Shredded coconut
- Use approximately 1 egg white to 1 tsp coconut. (Amounts of egg whites will vary due to the size of the egg. You need enough egg white to hold the coconut. Too much coconut or too little egg white will cause the macaroon not to hold together.)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold in the shredded coconut.
- Drop tablespoons of mix on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 5-6 minutes, or until lightly browned.