|Enhance organic dog treat recipes |
with sweetened bananas!
- Organic yellow bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place the unpeeled bananas in a row on a tray that has sides. Do not use a flat baking sheet because the cooking process will cause the bananas to "weep" a milky colored liquid that will congeal into a sweet syrup when it cools, and you want to be able to "catch" it
- Roast the bananas in the oven for approximately 15 minutes
- Turn the bananas over and roast another 15 minutes
- Let the bananas cool down enough to touch.
- Peel and use in your dog treat recipe. Add in the natural banana syrup for more flavor.