Sunday, February 3, 2013
Valentines Treats For Dogs
Looking for inspiration for Valentines treats for dogs? Take a look at these beautiful and creative homemade dog treats. Some are decorated with dog treat frosting. Jennifer Coble was busy baking these for her dog and his doggy friends:
Valentine Treats for Dogs
From top left to right:
1) Coconut hearts with Fido's Frosting carob flavor
2) Oatmeal blueberry "kisses"
3) Oatmeal peanut butter dog treats with Fido's Frosting peanut butter flavor
4) Oatmeal blueberry snowflakes decorated with Fido's Frosting - no color added to look like snow!
5) Sweet breath lips
6) Oatmeal blueberry dog treats - the I's are decorated with carob Fido's Frosting, the hearts are decorated with peanut butter flavored Fido's Frosting, and the U's are decorated with regular Fido's Frosting.
7) Coconut hearts with carob Fido's Frosting for decoration
8) Oatmeal cranberry muffins for dogs
You do not have to be a professional baker. Go whip up a batch of Valentine cookies for your dog now! As you can see in the photo above, there are many wonderful cookie cutter options to use for this holiday.
If you would like some help or ideas for making dog treats, please join us in the Facebook group "Homemade Dog Treats".