Food Seasoning Ideas For Picky Pet Eaters.
But!! They came up with quite a few more after I wrote the post, so I include those for you now.
- A dog will get bored eating the same food over and over. Switch flavors within the brand.
- Use canned food as a topping.
- Grandma Lucy's and The Honest Kitchen make dehydrated foods that have meat and vegetables in them and can be used as toppings.
- Look for ideas in small pet stores because the big chains will have limited choices.
- Holistic Pet Source has a seasoning that is just dehydrated meat.
- Dehydrated green tripe.
- Some dogs just don't eat a lot for awhile.
- Crush freeze dried liver treats and use as a topping.
- Brewer's yeast sprinkled on top will spice up the food. This is NOT the same as baking yeast, which is NOT recommended for dogs to eat.